HIGH RETURN ON TIME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

START YOUR HR BUSINESS FROM HOME 

Get the right support along with Frameworks to be an HR Entrepreneur

 Highest ROI with lowest investment

 CREATING INDEPENDENT NETWORK BASED COMMUNITY

 AWARDEd BEST HR FRANCHISE NETWORK

 Providing innovative HR and training platforms to 850+ companies across 15+ countries

Here is what you will get from our partnership

 Brand Portfolio Usage Licence

SOP / Training Materials

SPOC from Head office

Daily Business Allotments

 ATS Driven Model

 Upto 50% discount on HR Academy Courses

"BE 1000 DAYS AHEAD OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING HR BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN"

About the Brand

RECEX is a 3-way marketplace, wherein we aggregate the Job openings from our bank of 850+ companies and distribute them to our Recruitment Partners. 
The Job of the Franchise Partner is to fulfill the job vacancies. We normally charge a month's salary from our Clients, and the same is split as 70% to the Recruiter, and the remaining 30% is equally divided among BD, CAM and Platform Fees.

9+

Years

2000+

Impacted Job Seekers

900+

Open positions

11 Cities

Operations

40+

Partners

850+

Global Companies

240+

Offers made (21-22)

2,00,000+

Job Applications Received

Testimonials

“It's been great working with the group and strong network of HR associates. The Partner Account Managers are very co-operative. The group takes care of your training needs which makes induction to the SMVA group easy. There are ample opportunities to work on and our efforts are systematically tracked. It's been great working with SMVA, and looking forward to a never-ending association.”

Kunal Patil,
Kolhapur

“We would recommend aspiring entrepreneurs and investors to grab this opportunity in the vast market of recruitment consultancy and services. SMVA has provided the support needed in the slow initial phase and have now come up with several products and services to increase the opportunities for revenue generation. We are sure we will be growing together for years to come.”

Ravisha Parikh 
Mumbai

“My experience being franchise partner of SMVA consultant has been Top-notch from the beginning. The SMVA consultant team worked closely with our staff  through the entire process, providing stable and consistent support to achieve our goal. Quality management system, suggestions and guidance were valuable to our company.”

Pritam Malgaonkar
Goa

“They have a committed team for backhand support and guidance ....Ideal for any new business associate.”


Raj Malhotra
Delhi

“SMVA is a very Good platform for those who are interested in Recruitment Field.”



Venugopal
Bangalore

“We partnered with SMVA to startup a career in the field of HR consultancy and it has been a great experience with timely support and helping in growing our business.”

Gaurav Kumar
Hyderabad

Join us

 Portfolio: We are already catering to 850+ corporate houses across 15+ countries.

 Franchise FAQs: 

 Anticipated percentage return on investment: 60 - 150%

 Expected Time Commitment - 4 hrs min. daily.

Start your Recruitment Business today !! 

What makes us the most lucrative business proposition

 High margin business

 Extensive Support

 Brand Power

 Risk - Free Model

 Lead Generation

 Online Business Promotion and Support

 Regular Training

Start your Recruitment Business today! 

                                                                  OUR Company Profile

As Featured On

Bangalore Insider

Google News

Chalgenius

Economic Times

Inventiva

Business Standard

Daily Hunt

Dainik Bharat

What Our Clients Are Saying About The Strategies

Khaleeq Ahmed
Bangalore Partner

Rajdeep Ghosh
Bhubaneshwar Partner

Kunal Patil
   Kolhapur Partner

Pritam Malgaonkar
Goa Partner

Shraddha Saraf
Patna Partner

Uma Srivastava
Lucknow Partner

Gaurav Kumar
Hyderabad Partner

Suma Vaidya
Bangalore Partner

RECEX : Events Gallery


© 2020 Recex. All rights reserved